By Stephanie Haywood from mylifeboost.com
Is the pandemic preventing you from visiting your favorite fitness studio or gym?
To assist you in meeting your wellness goals during the coronavirus outbreak, we’ve put together a comprehensive list of health and fitness resources, including online workouts, wellness apps, and healthy recipes to keep you nourished.
Check out the sections below to get started!
Work Out from the Safety of Your Home
- Tips for Working Out at Home: How to Stay Motivated and Not Get Distracted
- Workouts to Stream If You’re Stuck at Home
- Free Online Pilates Exercise Videos
- 30 Home Workouts to Stay Fit When You’re Stuck Indoors
- Best Testosterone Boosters and Supplements
Unwind and Alleviate Stress with Yoga and Meditation
- The Simplest Ways to Strengthen Your Immunity in the Time of COVID-19
- Meditation Videos for Stress, Sleep, Depression, and More
- 15 Best Free Yoga Videos on YouTube
- Yoga and Meditation Apps for Your Smartphone or Tablet
- 3 Kid-Friendly Meditations Your Children Will Love
Eat Better Foods for Stronger Immunity
- How Your Diet Can Help to Flatten the Curve
- 24 Foods Scientifically Proven to Help Ease Depression
- Foods & Recipes to Boost the Immune System
- What to Eat Before and After a Workout, According to a Dietitian
- Where Does Costco Deliver? Costco Delivery Near Me
- Is it Safe to Order Takeout During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
Whether you’re used to working out at a gym or fitness studio, or you’re simply using your time self-isolating as an excuse to practice better self-care and explore a healthier way of living, these resources will help you to make the most of the extra time you’re spending at home. Plus, these great resources will boost your immunity during the coronavirus pandemic — helping to keep you safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty.