We strive to exceed your expectations whenever possible. Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) explains what support, at a minimum, you will get from us. It is in place to set proper expectations about the service level that we can consistently provide.
Our SLA helps ensure that all clients have a fair amount of support. It helps us reserve time to market ourselves, improve our service, and take care of our team. We work to exceed our SLA whenever time and resources allow.
When this level of guaranteed service is not adequate, we provide options for extra support for additional costs. Please understand that our SLA is subject to change due to things outside of our direct control.
Please understand that this document is only a guide. It is superseded by our Terms and Conditions.
Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to all requests for work sent to meddkit or meddkit team members, regardless of the channel of inquiry. Channels of inquiry include, but are not limited to, e-mail, text message, website chat, website forms, phone, and social media.
The SLA does not apply during the implementation period: one-month from the date of meddkit contract signing. The SLA does not apply during regularly scheduled meetings between meddkit and meddkit clients.
A quick modification to your site, profiles, posts, or settings that does not involve content creation. Examples:
- Updating specific words or sentences
- Making announcements
- Deleting or disabling content
- Adding users or e-mail addresses
- Adding pre-created media or other content to your website or digital profiles
- New short-form digital marketing content, such as social media posts
Larger changes to your infrastructure, including new content creation or software development. Examples:
- Creating a single website page or post, excluding landing pages
- New HTML or CSS website code
- Creating buttons or theme modifications
- New long-form digital marketing content, such as blog articles or videos
- Payment or scheduling integration
Substantial changes to your infrastructure. Examples:
- Creating multiple website pages or posts at once
- New home page or landing page creation
- App development
- Server migration
High priority requests that must be completed as-soon-as-possible. Details:
- Urgent requests must be sent to support+urgent[at]meddkit.com and will incur additional costs.
- The meddkit team will be alerted via SMS (text) so we can begin work immediately.
- Urgent requests require that we drop everything that we are working, possibly delaying other client work or projects
- We understand that unpredictable things happen, so we still want to accommodate these rare instances
- Billing extra for these requests allows us to pull in extra help to minimize delays to other clients or projects
All due dates are calculated from the time the request is first emailed to support[at]meddkit.com.
Work is due within 3 business days.
Work is due within 15 business days.
Due dates are determined per project.
Work is generally due within 1 business day, unless otherwise mentioned for the specific request.
All listed costs are billed to payment method on file.
One update request is gratis each calendar month. No more than one update request is gratis in any calendar month, unless otherwise indicated in writing by a meddkit manager or executive.
Additional update requests are billed $100 per hour of work.
One build request is gratis each calendar quarter. No more than one update request is gratis in any calendar quarter, unless otherwise indicated in writing by a meddkit manager or executive.
Additional build requests are billed $100 per hour of work.
All overhaul request costs are determined per project.
All urgent requests are billed $200 per hour of work.