- Social media and email content creation and management
- Create or find engaging graphics for content
- Provide weekly/biweekly post engagements (likes, follows, subscribers, etc)
- Work within meddkit’s social media content management system
- Social media content creation expert
- Experience increasing followers and likes
- Experience creating engaging graphics for social posts
- Ability to be flexible and follow a schedule
- English fluency
- Contract-based (~5-10 hours per week; additional hours available pending performance)
- 3-month engagements (renewals likely)
Interested in being a part of an intimate team of people working hard to make a difference in healthcare? Would you like to learn about marketing, social media and website development while also gaining exposure to medicine and healthcare IT? Have a knack for design and technology but prefer to also work with people/clients? If so, we’d love to speak with you. We are a small team working hard on very big problems facing private healthcare and wellness providers.
We are hiring a marketing self-starter to create captivating social media posts and content for our clients. We care less about how this is done and more about results. But we have a few thoughts on what will make you successful.
Social media shouldn’t intimidate you. Your friends should say you are ‘good’ with it. You should enjoy it. You should be able to follow a social media calendar. Getting “likes” and “shares” should come easy to you. You should be fluent with English. We won’t gloss over it: you should be willing to grind when needed (e.g. setup a large number of social media profiles online).
We would recommend you have an interest or eye for design and be comfortable with saying what looks good and what doesn’t. Experience with Photoshop/GIMP, WordPress, Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter Business pages is a plus.
But the only hard requirements are simple: Always tell the truth. Work hard. Leave your ego at the door. Improve 1% every day. Be willing to make mistakes and say sorry. And to acknowledge, in word and demeanor, that you don’t know everything but that tomorrow you will know more than today.
- Digital Marketing
At meddkit.com, we help private healthcare and wellness providers across the United State improve digital patient engagement.
We envision a healthcare system transformed by personalized care delivery at scale. In this brighter future, healthcare providers can run successful, independent businesses and not worry about having enough appointments or technology problems. They can spend all of their time caring for patients.
We modernize healthcare organizations, resulting in less technology stress, more consistent appointments, and improved online ratings. We empower physicians, counselors, massage therapists, dentists and their staff by automating practice growth and eliminating IT administration.
Read more about us in the news:
- USA Wire (June 15, 2022) – The startup offering turnkey digital patient engagement
- Physicians’ Weekly (October to December, 2021) – How to determine your Patient Lifetime Value (and why it matters)
- Physicians Practice (June to September, 2021) – Texting patients and getting five star reviews
- Healthcare Guys (June 26, 2020) – Finding a telehealth platform for your private practice