- Direct outreach to small/medium healthcare organizations to setup virtual demonstrations
- Use your your preferred channels (social media, phone, email) for sales
- Find, modify, and maintain practice contact info and conversations in CRM
- Exceed quantitative KPIs (outreach attempts, outreach successes, qualified meetings secured) each month
- Outbound, remote sales experience (>1 year)
- Unafraid to speak mind
- Very personable
- English fluency
- Contract-based (~5-10 hours per week; additional hours available pending performance)
- Stipend plus uncapped commission
- 6-month engagements (renewals likely)
Interested in being a part of an intimate team of people working hard to make a difference in healthcare?
Are you excited to engage prospective clients over social media, phone, and email? Do you have some direct sales experience but also want to improve your sales skills while gaining exposure to medicine and healthcare IT? If so, we’d love to speak with you. We are a small team working hard on very big problems facing private healthcare and wellness providers.
We are hiring determined sales development representatives to engage healthcare and wellness providers to set up virtual demos to improve digital patient engagement. Your goal is to set up a predefined number of meetings each month. You will receive both an uncapped commission and a stipend.
Successful sales development representatives are go-getters. They believe deeply in themselves and are never dissuaded easily. Some incorrectly call them “stubborn”. No, they are resilient. They often have experience with one or more competitive hobbies (e.g. sports, video games).
We’ll help provide instruction and tools but how you accomplish your goals is up to you. We care less about how this is done and more about results. But we have a few thoughts on what will make you successful.
You should have experience with reaching out to people to set up meetings across multiple channels (social media, email, calling). You should be confident in your writing and phone conversation abilities. You should be upbeat and optimistic. You should love talking to people.
Direct outreach to people you do not know to set up appointments shouldn’t phase you. You will get a lot of encouragement from the team but must be determined and persistent. You should be fluent with English. You should probably be interested in healthcare, technology and web development. We won’t gloss over it: you should be willing to grind when needed. You will also have fun and learn a lot.
But the hard requirements are simple:
Tell the truth. Work hard. Leave your ego at the door. Improve 1% every day. Be willing to make mistakes and say sorry. And to acknowledge, in word and demeanor, that you don’t know everything but that tomorrow you will know more than today.
- Digital Marketing
At meddkit.com, we help private healthcare and wellness providers across the United State improve digital patient engagement.
We envision a healthcare system transformed by personalized care delivery at scale. In this brighter future, healthcare providers can run successful, independent businesses and not worry about having enough appointments or technology problems. They can spend all of their time caring for patients.
We modernize healthcare organizations, resulting in less technology stress, more consistent appointments, and improved online ratings. We empower physicians, counselors, massage therapists, dentists and their staff by automating practice growth and eliminating IT administration.
Read more about us in the news:
- USA Wire (June 15, 2022) – The startup offering turnkey digital patient engagement
- Physicians’ Weekly (October to December, 2021) – How to determine your Patient Lifetime Value (and why it matters)
- Physicians Practice (June to September, 2021) – Texting patients and getting five star reviews
- Healthcare Guys (June 26, 2020) – Finding a telehealth platform for your private practice