- Maintain regular (weekly or monthly) meeting checkpoints with existing accounts
- Set and follow agendas at each meeting, taking detailed notes
- Implement new accounts following a detailed 30-day project plan
- Exceed quantitative KPIs (traffic, lifetime value, social media impressions) per account
- Exceed qualitative KPIs (NPS, support satisfaction) per account
- Implementation or project management experience (>2 years)
- Very personable
- Very good at following checklists and instructions
- Willing to go the extra mile to service customers
- Highly competent with computer systems
- Good at following instructions diligently
- English fluency
- Contract-based (~5-10 hours per week; additional hours available pending performance)
- 3-month engagements (renewals are possible)
Interested in being a part of an intimate team of people working hard to make a difference in healthcare? Do you like working remotely and meeting clients regularly to make them successful? Are you extremely good at following detailed instructions? If so, we’d love to speak with you. We are a small team working hard on very big problems facing healthcare and wellness providers.
We are ideally looking for someone who enjoys organizing and leading customer-facing meetings. The ideal candidate has excellent project management skills and can direct customer conversations to specific goals. This person should be extremely organized and good at working in a remote environment.
But the only hard requirements are simple: Always tell the truth. Work hard. Leave your ego at the door. Improve 1% every day. Be willing to make mistakes and say sorry. And to acknowledge, in word and demeanor, that you don’t know everything but that tomorrow you will know more than today.
- Digital Marketing
At meddkit.com, we help private healthcare and wellness providers across the United State improve digital patient engagement.
We envision a healthcare system transformed by personalized care delivery at scale. In this brighter future, healthcare providers can run successful, independent businesses and not worry about having enough appointments or technology problems. They can spend all of their time caring for patients.
We modernize healthcare organizations, resulting in less technology stress, more consistent appointments, and improved online ratings. We empower physicians, counselors, massage therapists, dentists and their staff by automating practice growth and eliminating IT administration.
Read more about us in the news:
- USA Wire (June 15, 2022) – The startup offering turnkey digital patient engagement
- Physicians’ Weekly (October to December, 2021) – How to determine your Patient Lifetime Value (and why it matters)
- Physicians Practice (June to September, 2021) – Texting patients and getting five star reviews
- Healthcare Guys (June 26, 2020) – Finding a telehealth platform for your private practice