- Finding participants and conducting video interviews of private healthcare practice business owners/providers/practice admins (Provider Spotlight)
- Preparing and researching questions relevant to the specialty or business.
- Building and growing the video/podcast channel(s).
- Must enjoy and have experience and evidence of video interviews with providers
- Must have >2 years of healthcare experience (nurse, provider, tech, aid, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with sales-type conversations
- Ability to be flexible and follow a schedule
- Complete 1 interview / week
- Invite qualified healthcare providers
- Post on relevant platforms and build engagement (Email newsletters, YouTube, website, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Win 1 qualified sales appointment / month
- English fluency
- United States citizen
Contract-based (10-30 hours per week); additional hours available
- 3-month engagements (renewals likely)
Interested in being a part of an intimate team of people working hard to make a difference in healthcare? Are you excited to engage prospective clients over the phone and email? Would you like to learn about sales while also gaining exposure to medicine and healthcare IT? If so, we’d love to speak with you. We are a small team working hard on very big problems facing healthcare and wellness providers.
We are hiring a healthcare video interview host (Sales Coordinator) to speak with private practice owners/providers/practice administrators about their stories and businesses. The goal is to grow the subscriber base of each video/podcast channel that these interviews will be recorded on as well as obtain new clients through this marketing initiative.
You should have an interest in speaking with private practice owners and learning from them. You should be inquisitive and love asking questions and listening. You will get encouragement from the team but must be determined and persistent. You should be fluent with English. You should have a good understanding of healthcare + technology. We won’t gloss over it: you should be willing to grind when needed. You will also have fun and learn a lot.
But the only hard requirements are simple: Always tell the truth. Work hard. Leave your ego at the door. Improve 1% every day. Be willing to make mistakes and say sorry. And to acknowledge, in word and demeanor, that you don’t know everything but that tomorrow you will know more than today.
- Digital Marketing
At meddkit.com, we help private healthcare and wellness providers across the United State improve digital patient engagement.
We envision a healthcare system transformed by personalized care delivery at scale. In this brighter future, healthcare providers can run successful, independent businesses and not worry about having enough appointments or technology problems. They can spend all of their time caring for patients.
We modernize healthcare organizations, resulting in less technology stress, more consistent appointments, and improved online ratings. We empower physicians, counselors, massage therapists, dentists and their staff by automating practice growth and eliminating IT administration.
Read more about us in the news:
- USA Wire (June 15, 2022) – The startup offering turnkey digital patient engagement
- Physicians’ Weekly (October to December, 2021) – How to determine your Patient Lifetime Value (and why it matters)
- Physicians Practice (June to September, 2021) – Texting patients and getting five star reviews
- Healthcare Guys (June 26, 2020) – Finding a telehealth platform for your private practice